V I D E O - W h a t ' s O n M y P h o n e?

13:08

So I put up another video! I feel like I've not had the time to get to this video at all the past week! It's taken me forever to edit - even though it doesn't seem like it should have xD - as, even though I've been off work since Wednesday, I've been out and about and had so many other things to do I just haven't had the time to sit down and get on with it.


But anyway, here it is.


As the name suggests - it's one of those 'what's on my phone' thingies. I had to watch other people's videos for inspiration as I had no idea how to go about it at all! But anyway, I just go through some fitness apps and the apps I use for editing my photos, along with plenty of blabbering about various other things.

Goodbye for now. And goodnight.

Peace!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts