F I R S T D E S I G N

05:10

Well hello there blog, I've not paid you a visit in a long time! Okay so now the apology is out of the way I can get on with what I really came here to talk about - My new designs!


So a few years ago I used this blog as a place to store my designs for modest fashion, but I never pursued it diligently as I always had an excuse not to. I guess back then I was scared of judement, but now I've grown a bit - mentally as well as in my age - I don't really care about any negative judgments, because this is what I love, and they are my ideas :)

So from here on out I'm going to start designing again - modest fashion that caters to my own slightly off-beat tastes - and posting them here. I think it should be really funI think it should be really fun! It’s like I’ve woken up the passion inside me again - this Ramadan has made me want to start dressing more modestly again - in maxi dresses & skirts - but I can never find items in shops that fit my tastes and are reasonably priced - so I figure I’m just going to design & try to make my own!

But anyway, here is my first fashion drawing in YEARS.


Lina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts