A N I N T R O T O M I N I M A L I S M

00:59

Hello blog! It's been a while!

Here is my most recent video, it is about Minimalism. Recently I became introduced to the concept of Minimalism - owning less, owning only what you need or what makes you happy, and not being materialistic, viewing experiences as more important than physical possessions.

I have gone through my home like a whirlwind, getting rid of the multitude of items I just did not need, and it has been such a weight off of my shoulders!

I also feel that this way of life is very Islamic in that it stops you from putting value into physical items, especially ones that cost a lot of money or ones that a lot of people seem to have, eg fashion items or beauty products for us girls.

I have always loved getting rid of things that I don't need, but I've never had such a stringent criteria with which to do my clearing, and it is totally enriching :D

So, without anymore rambling, here it is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts