A Little Weekend In London

04:24

Hey :)

So I spent this last weekend in London for a friend's birthday and Alhamdulillah it was an amazing few days. I visited the Victoria & Albert Museum, went on the tube for the first time (even though it's pretty much the same as every other underground anywhere in the world: P) and experienced the Notting Hill Carnival-which was a complete assault on the senses ... with food from so many places in the world, live music that shook your insides, watercolors That delighted the eyes and dancing That forced you to join in with all the fun (or maybe That was just my Arab causing routes That urge to dance ...). So I'm going to share with you my experience as best as I can :)

On the first day we paid a visit to the Victoria & Albert Museum and my mind was quite literally blown by one Particular cream in there ... it was exactly what my 18 year old Rococo-obsessed self wouldhave imagined Heaven to be life. It was one of the only man-made spaces and I have walked into an unintentional 'Whoa ...' has slipped passed my lips without my noticing. It was truly spectacular. So naturally we had to take tonnes or selfies and mirror photos in there.





There were also some pretty amazing pieces ... some fairly hilarious statues with whom we took photos of ourselves imitating them. They're too embarrassing to put on here though!





And then there was the Dior display <3 That mirror was so pretty ... I want it in my life!



Later On That day we paid a short visit to Covent Garden to take a nosy at a balloon Installation They had been going on at Apple Market. It was rather amazing I have to be honest.


That was about it for the first day. By the end I was fairly exhausted from the walking ... but nothing would prepare me for the next day xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts