Hey! Welcome to my Blog!

03:24

Hey guys :)

I'm Lina (real name Helena, but no one ever calls me that). I'm 22 years young, happily married alhamdulillah, and currently living in The Netherlands.
I used to use this blog fairly often back in 2012 for posting my little hijab and abaya designs, but much of them don't fit my taste anymore, and everything was pretty sporadic.
So here's to a brand new start and a fresh new blog :)
This blog will insha Allah be a home for my inspirations, my fashion, my travels & adventures (insha Allah!), my designs, and anything else that finds it's merry way onto here.
So, here's me (on the right - I'll probably find a better picture later)





I'm bespectacled, incredibly pale, and I look about 15. Oh the joys!
I live in my leather jacket, I mostly wear black, I try to be elegant but it most often doesn't work out for me *sadface*
My 4 favourite colours to wear are black, white/cream, that beautiful rich deep purple-red, & gold. Okay so that was 5, but ahh well,
I love to travel, work out, maintain a healthy diet & lifestyle, try new things (especially those that get my heart rate up and give an adrenaline rush) and just generally try to live my life to the fullest, in the most positive way, and in the most Islamic way I can with Allah's help.
To be honest though, I'm a pretty simple gal. I strive every day to be a better person, but also a more positive and successful person.

'Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.' - Albert Einstein.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts